Best protein powder brands
As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, several reputable protein powder brands were well-regarded by consumers and fitness enthusiasts. Here are some of the top brands known for their quality protein supplements:
1. **Optimum Nutrition (ON)**: Optimum Nutrition is widely recognized for its Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein, which is one of the most popular whey protein supplements on the market.
2. **Dymatize Nutrition**: Dymatize offers a range of protein supplements, including ISO100, which is a hydrolyzed whey protein isolate known for its high protein content and fast absorption.
3. **BSN**: BSN’s Syntha-6 protein powder is popular for its blend of various protein sources, including whey, casein, and egg protein.
4. **MuscleTech**: Known for its Nitro-Tech series, MuscleTech offers a range of protein supplements tailored to different fitness goals.
5. **Cellucor**: Cellucor’s Cor-Performance Whey is a popular choice for those seeking a quality protein supplement.
6. **Garden of Life**: Garden of Life produces organic and plant-based protein powders, catering to individuals with specific dietary preferences or restrictions.
7. **Vital Proteins**: Known for its collagen-based protein supplements, Vital Proteins focuses on supporting joint health, skin, and hair.
8. **Orgain**: Orgain specializes in organic, plant-based protein powders that are free from artificial ingredients and preservatives.
9. **MyProtein**: MyProtein offers a wide range of protein supplements, including whey protein, casein, and vegan options, known for their affordability and quality.
10. **NOW Sports**: NOW Sports provides a variety of sports nutrition supplements, including high-quality protein powders with minimal additives.
11. **Jarrow Formulas**: Jarrow Formulas offers a selection of protein supplements, including whey protein and plant-based options, known for their quality and purity.
12. **Bulk Powders**: Bulk Powders is a UK-based brand offering a diverse range of protein supplements, including whey protein isolate and blends.
It’s important to note that availability and popularity of brands may vary by region, and new brands may have emerged since my last knowledge update. Additionally, individual preferences, dietary restrictions, and fitness goals can influence which brand and type of protein powder may be the best fit for a particular person.Prior to commencing any new supplement regimen, it is always advisable to seek guidance from a healthcare professional or registered dietitian.